Thursday, September 22, 2005



Destination Unseen
Its one fine day,
and I'm on my way; the destination's unknown;
It might be right,that I'm out of my mind;
I may not be home soon;
Left an elysium to tread the rocky roads ahead,
got the chromatic sky to live under
and the parched earth as my bed.
Its another fine day,and I'm on my way,
the destination's still unseen,
I've made some friends,they are here to end
the quest for my inner being(self awareness);
taught me how to fly,how to end this misery,
how to get high;
Its one of those days,when I've lost track of time,
lost my way,lost friends of mine;
flew so high,could touch the sky,they could'nt touch me now..
that which bonded us,took us apart somehow;
Trapped in a purple haze,
my soul soars across the desolate sky;
lost my way and I'm afraid to live,but I've lost my will to die.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites